Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Our Body's Reactions to Our Perceptions



Every day, moment by moment you are making conclusions about reality based on your individual perceptions.   

It is your reaction to an occurrence in your universe that creates tightness within your body, muscles contract, subluxations occur, energy flow within you is decreased perhaps decreasing your vitality and a corresponding emotion results. 

On the upside, you could have a resulting emotion that was peaceful, a decrease in blood pressure, muscle relaxation, increased blood flow to organs of digestion, and enhanced absorption of food.  

All reactions result from perceptions you are creating based on judgements of your environment, subconsciously or consciously.  

When we have a negative emotional reaction that weighs on us, it creates a block within our energy field.  If this internal conflict is not dealt with physical impairment at a cellular level may eventually result.  

It’s sort of like stepping on a garden hose.

Take your foot off of the garden hose releasing the flow of water and the garden gets fed.  This is like changing the perception of your reality. 

If you choose to change your perception of reality to induce more peace you no longer perceive the need for resistance.  The foot is removed from the garden hose.  

Water flows better without stepping on the hose and so does health and well being in your body.   

Contraction of tissue starts to ease up as the result of a shift in your reality, you no longer perceive what was once a stressor.  Peace is restored to your mind and onward to your body at a subconscious level .

No resistance allows harmony with the creative Source which flows through all of us.   

This Source energy flows through you imbibing every cell in your body with a Divine energy that’s basic principle moves you ever onward toward life.

Three people I worked with last week came in knowing they needed the work I do, spiritual healing. They all had physical pain but came in for other reasons which were pressing on them.
   
None of them mentioned telling me about their shoulder pain, back pain or stomach ache. 

After working with me on conflicts each was having within themselves their physical symptoms went away or decreased significantly.  It was their internal conflict that was released.   

You may want to read more that I have written on Removal of Energetic Conflicts Necessary for Healing .
 

If you need assistance in pinpointing false core beliefs disturbing your life and creating disharmony in your body  I can help you.  I help people remove those sneaky subconscious judgments and false beliefs that are creating misery in their life.  I work remotely.  Feeling old patterns leave sets you free, symptoms disperse, diseases may go away, and living gets better.
Dr. Samantha Joseph
http://www.beempowerednow.net

Phone:
316-685-1581



7 comments:

  1. I love the analogy of the garden hose. At a time of great stress in my life, I was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I learned first hand what happens if I don't take care of my body and my mind. What you teach would have been laughed at in my 1950's childhood, but I know firsthand that it is true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Bookworm, sorry you had to find it out the hard way. There was a gentleman named Joseph Murphy who was teaching the power of your subconscious mind back then, but you had to search for him or be blessed to find those sort of people. They did exist. It's much more accepted now than it was even 15years ago.

      Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Paying attention to my body is a great indicator of where I am and what's going on inside. The analogy of the garden hose is perfect. Thanks for another insightful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb, happy you already use your body as your guidance system. Thanks for your supportive comment. :-)

      Delete
  3. Two places on my body I notice that is affected when stressed is my neck and stomach. I know I'm in flow, working on purpose, when neither is aching or giving me trouble. Just looking at the photo you chose for this post is enough to relieve stress for me. Even though I have yet to see the Northern Lights up close and personal, I took a trip with my husband a few years to Fairbanks, Alaska ... and that removes all my stress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Peggy, continue to do what works for you. Now that you've noticed where you store your stress, become aware when that tightness enters you. What were you just thinking? Change the perception of the reality and change the reaction within your body, don't just put it somewhere else within you.

      If you can't, feel free to contact me.

      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  4. It's difficult to find well-informed people in this particular subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talkіng аbout!

    Τhanks

    Feеl frеe to νiѕit mу ѕite: www.linkdirectorylist.Com

    ReplyDelete