Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Making a Change With EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique -



Negative emotions cause a disruption in the flow of energy within the body.  Some people actually become aware of body pain coming on when experiencing a negative reaction to people, places, or events. 

Then they start to realize that when they release the negative charge to that person place or event, etc. their body pain goes away. Surprise! There goes that body-mind connection again.  Here is a very basic way to use EFT. 
  
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique – You actually tap on a series of acupressure points which correspond to meridian flows in your body. This may be used to help re-program your way of thinking and clear negative blocks.


Above is an image depicting  points to tap on.  Tap these points while repeating the following type of statements.  A good place to start is :

"I deeply and completely love and accept myself exactly the way I am here and now."

Everyone could use to do a little bit more of that. 

You can use EFT for anything and everything.  Just the tapping points will make you feel better so don’t worry about what affirmations you use as long as they feel good to you.

Here is a video that I recommend you follow:


As you use EFT to release known and unknown negative energy trapped in your body, you will not only feel better but your life will become better.

Dr. Samantha Joseph is an expert in helping people release blocks that allow physical, mental and emotional healing. Go to BeEmpoweredNow.Net and find out how she can help you. 

8 comments:

  1. Great post on EFT! I've heard lots about this technique, but have yet to try it out and discover the benefits for myself. I'll click on the link and look at the video. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jocelyn, hope you enjoy the quick EFT primer as a basic way to help people out. Let me know how it works for you.

      Dr. Samantha Joseph

      Delete
  2. I learned EFT many years ago and I think it's great that people can learn how to clear their emotional baggage by themselves. This blog post and the video are very encouraging to those who are not familiar with energy healing. Here's to more people learning how to tap away their burdens!

    Thanks for visiting my site and for the encouraging comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosanna, excellent for you to already have this tool under your belt. I have been also using it for years and have referred many people to it. I still prefer the spiritual healing at the soul and heart level to really move things out of the body. Whatever tool I can give people to support themselves is what I aim to do. Here's to helping everyone heal in the quickest way possible.

      Dr. Samantha Joseph

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosanna, excellent for you to already have this tool under your belt. I have been also using it for years and have referred many people to it. I still prefer the spiritual healing at the soul and heart level to really move things out of the body. Whatever tool I can give people to support themselves is what I aim to do. Here's to helping everyone heal in the quickest way possible.

    Dr. Samantha Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I've been hearing a lot about EFT lately and have been curious to try it. Thanks for this information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chivon, thanks for the comment, I hope you give it a try. You can modify to suit your needs. Have fun with your transformation.

      Dr. Samantha Joseph

      Delete